Read my Teaching Philosophy Statement
2016 University of Tennessee. Hodges Teaching Award, Department of English.
2013 Georgetown University Graduate Student Organization Teaching Associate Award. (1 of 3 awarded).
Courses taught at the University of Tennessee
- ENGL 690: Special Topics in Rhetoric Writing and Linguistics: Language and Identity
- ENGL 509: History of English II
- LING/ENGL 471: Sociolinguistics
- LING/ENGL 472: American English
- LING/ENGL 371: Foundations of the English Language
- LING/ENGL 372: Structure of Modern English
Courses taught at Georgetown University
- LING 001: Introduction to Language and Linguistics (Fall 2013)
- LING 333: Cross-Cultural Communication (Fall 2011) (Spring 2013)
Curriculum developer (Phonology unit) on Georgetown University Initiative on Technology Enhanced Learning grant project for Introduction to Languages and Linguistics, Fall 2013.